Amenities:Skyline View Cabins invite you to Southern Illinois, to enjoy the most beautiful view in the area. From your cabin front porch, you can see the rolling hills of the Shawnee National Forest, Bald Knob Cross, and lots of wildlife. In the Winter and early Spring there are 10 acres of hillside woods to tromp through, The property joins the Quetil Walking Trail, into Alto Pass.
- Cook gourmet dinners in the fully equipped kitchen
- Gas Grill
- Sleep soundly in the luxurious bedrooms that feature queen sized, Sealy mattresses, soft sheets and covers and ceiling fan.
- Laundry facilities can be found downstairs, and
can be used by renters.
Both cabins have vaulted ceilings in the living room, kitchen and bedrooms, with real fireplaces, TV and DVD player. Cabins come furnished with leather look sofas, chairs with ottomans, and a dining table that seats 4 people. Local art has been used to decorate both of the cabins.
In addition, the porch provides an incredible view of the Shawnee Forest.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY (Gift Certificates Available)
(FRI. & SAT. ARE RENTED TOGETHER)
2 cabins (each cabin has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths)
CABIN 1 CABIN 2 (HOT TUB)
Daily Rates: Sun–Thurs Fri–Sat Sun-Thurs Fri-Sat
- (2 people) $150 $160 $160 $170
- (4 people) $190 $200 $200 $210
- (6 people) $210 $220 $220 $240
- (2 people) $900 $950
- (4 people) $1200 $1250
- (6 people) $1400 $1450
YOU WILL BE CHARGED DEPENDING ON HOW MANY BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS YOU USE.
1 Bedroom 1 bath = 2 person rate
2 bedrooms 2 baths = 4 person rate
3 bedrooms 2 baths = 6 person rate
* In order to ensure the best experience for all, guests interested
in having parties or gatherings are required to rent both cabins.
(see noise policy)** Local & State Hotel Taxes not included in the prices: 11%